Saturday, February 11, 2006

emptiness

today.. my tears keep flowing
i dunno why
lately, i almost never cry
i feel my self like a robot
doing things as usual
but i feel nothing
there's something inside my heart
something unspoken
something that i have to kept
something that i can't fight for
the truth that i have to deal with
it's hard.. very hard for me
i try to deal with my self for this
at first, i really can't take it
then..
i dunno how but then it seems that i can go thru that
but.. i just realize that i can't
what i feel is just emptiness inside my heart
that's what i really feel
so damn empty
till i think i'm just a dead-body that unaccidentally alive

how should i walk n go thru this?

i'm just an ordinary human
i'm not as strong as many people think bout me
maybe as you think bout me too
i'm not that strong, honey
how should i face this?
could you tell me please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home