Tuesday, December 20, 2005

waiting for tonight

tonight..
will you talk?
what you gonna say?
i can't stop think of it
altough i enjoy this moment with you
those questions stuck on my head
again..n..again..
then..
i asked you to talk
you said let's have dinner first
i asked you to promise that you'll kept your promise
you were getting mad
you yealed on me
you said you have told me yesterday
that you'll talk bout it tonight
why i kept on asking you that
you said you have promise
why can't i believe in you
i was so sad at the moment
honey..
i have wait for this for long times
i can't handle this
i wanna know as much as i don't
this is really hard for me
you broke your promise yesterday morning
n did it again in the night
what if you broke it again this night?
but you yealed like that
you never did that to me before
please understand my feeling on this
please..
i cried
you said don't cry
you said you didn't mad on me
you said you just want to enjoy the dinner
i can't stop crying
dunno why
my headache getting worse
i felt bad
but i decide to wait after dinner
i tried to calm down
i asked you to have dinner
i can't eat, my mouth feel nothing
but you pushed me too
that's why i try to eat some
just bcoz of you
hope you understand it
i did everything you said and asked
only because of you are the one i love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home