Thursday, December 22, 2005

the story behind

when i heard everything that you said that night
there's nothing i can do
my tears dropped away
i have prepare for this worst case
but i deeply know that i won't be able to handle this
i know that you will tell me that way
i know it exactly, even before you talked
but i have to admit
that there's a piece of hope in my heart, mind, and soul
a hope that you'll change everything
that you'll decide other option
you ever told me before that you'll stay beside me if i asked you to
without realize it, i keep that word in my heart
i wish
i do really wish
i wish as much as i don't
that's why i never told you about my dreams before
i don't want to influence your decision with my problems and conditions
i want you to decide trully from your heart
i really want to tell you how my dream has changed
but i just keep it my heart only b'coz of that reason
that's why it hurts me a lot when i heard what you said that night
it really is
i just know that i'm gonna fall down
at that time, i just realize that even i try not to put too much hope to you, but i already did
that hope is even bigger than i can expect
it hurts
really hurts to heard that
i want to live with you
but..
it will never happen
never..
i just want you to know that i never..
never love a man like the way i love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home