Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the long conversation

i talked to you
what i felt since long time ago
what i kept for years
what kept in my heart
with tears that kept flow from my eyes
i told you almost everything
then.. i asked you to talk
to tell me the truth
i must know
there's silence among us
after that, you talked to me
you said that it's been so hard for you,
not only for me as i always think
you said that it also stress you a lot
you said you even cry when you can't stop think of me
so many things that you talk
many things that we talk
bla.. bla.. bla..
then we got into it
the decision
you said this n that things..
i said please think nothing as its consequences
i asked you to be honest
not just to me, but to your heart
that's the most important thing
that's what i wanna know
finally..
you said
it's not me that you choose
not me
i ask you again
the answer not change.. not me
so..
this is it
..the end..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home