Monday, December 19, 2005

waiting for a chance

i didn't want to ask you anything
i didn't want to broke our moments together
i didn't want to mess everything up
but..
i have to ask
i'm sorry.. i didn't want to, but i should
i must know
i think i have the right to know all
that's why i asked
as you said, you'll explain everything to me face to face
now.. i asked you
but you said you'll talk bout that in the night, not now
i can't say anything
i beg you to talk but you stand on your decision
all i can do is just try to understand
i'll wait until night
i already wait for years
to wait for only some hours, that wouldn't be a problem
that's what i thought
in the night..
i asked you to
just as your promise
but.. again..
you said we still have tomorrow
let's talk 'bout it tomorrow
i was crying n begging on you
but there's no use
you lock your mouth
not said anything, even a word
so.. again.. i have to wait
i was looking at you when you fall asleep
asking my self.. why should i have this love for you
why i love you this much
nothing i can do
just watched you
n so.. i cried
deep inside i know your decision
i'm not sure about
but i can feel it
slow but sure.. you made a distance with me
you made it so clearly between you and me
i dunno whether you realize it or not
but i feel it
even you're with me now
even you stay beside me at this moment
i really can feel that 'distance' between us
i'm afraid
i'm so worry but there's nothing i can do
just wait for you to talk to me straight away
waiting for your honest
deep inside.. i know that i have to prepare for the worst
i really have to
but.. i dunno how to
i know i'm going to lose you
i know my heart will be broke into pieces
i know i'm gonna fall
i have no idea how to face this
i just can wait
for tonight..
i wish..you'll say you'll stay beside me
forever n ever
even it seems impossible, but i do wish
you'll gonna say that to me
babe.. please..
i'm waiting..
for tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home