Tuesday, December 20, 2005

a day yesterday

we went for lunch yesterday
it's nice to be with him
it such a wonderful moment for me
nothing can be compare to this
this is the best i ever had
only the two of us
doing things together
share things together
then i went back to office
he went window shopping there
i told hime not to buy anything
just to look around
i will join him for shopping after work
i said i will accompany him to choose
he really did.. he just look around
not yet decide which one to be bought
i watched him try those clothes
helped him choose pants
helped him decide the best suit shirt for him
choose a shoe for him
it seemed really perfect for me
i feel more than just happy
even i felt not too good, it's just fine
i'm OK
after finished it all, we went to buy some food for dinner
then went back home
i felt much worst, getting cold n got headache
he hug me n hold my hands tightly
it's wonderful
really wonderful for me
i do love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home